In order to preserve the right to privacy of customers and associates of Endox Polska sp. z o.o. and to comply with the legal requirements, Endox Polska sp. z o.o. with registered offices in Bielsko-Biała, correspondence address: ul. Cieszyńska 365, 43-382 Bielsko-Biała (hereinafter referred to as "Endox Polska"), hereby publishes a document which explains and informs about the manner in which the data provided by clients, associates and users of websites (hereinafter referred to as "Users") are collected, processed and secured.
- The Personal Data Controller as defined by the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR") L 119/40 EN Official Journal of the European Union 4.5.2016. is Endox Polska sp. z o.o., ul. Cieszyńska 365, 43-382 Bielsko-Biała, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 547-21-14-475
- Contact in matters related to data processing by the Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website - the website operating at the address www.endox-polska.pl.
- External website - websites of the Controller's partners, service providers or service recipients
- Controller - Endox Polska sp. z o.o. operating at ul. Cieszyńska 365, with the tax identification number NIP: 547-21-14-475 registered in the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, 8th Economic Department under the KRS number: 0000343886.
- User - a natural person to whom the Controller provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device - an electronic device together with its software, through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies - text data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device.
§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal cookies - files saved in and read from the User's Device by the communication and information system of the Website.
- External cookies - files saved in and read from the User's Device by the communication and information system of the external Websites.
- Session cookies - files saved in and read from the User's Device by the communication and information system of the Website or external Websites during one session of a Device. After the session, the files are removed from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies - files saved in and read from the User's Device by the Website or external Websites until they are manually deleted. Files are not automatically deleted after the end of the Device session, unless the User Device configuration is set up to delete Cookie files after the Device session.
§ 3 SECURITY
- Storage and reading mechanisms - Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device. Transferring viruses, trojans and other computer worms to the User's Device is virtually impossible.
- Internal cookies - the internal cookies used by the Controller are safe for Users' Devices.
§ 4 OBJECTIVES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website - The Controller may use the Cookie files to store information about the User's preferences and settings regarding the Website to streamline, improve and accelerate the provision of services on the Website
- Logging - the Controller uses Cookie files to log Users on the Website.
- Statistical data - the Controller and external Websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as visit statistics, User Devices statistics or user behaviour statistics. These data are collected for the purpose of analysis and Website improvement.
§ 5 EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The Controller cooperates with the following external websites (services) that may place Cookie files on User's Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 POSSIBILITIES TO SPECIFY THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE IN AND ACCESSING USER'S DEVICES BY THE WEBSITE AND EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The User may, at any time, delete all Cookie files saved so far using the tools of the User's Device through which the User uses the Website services.
- The User may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing data of saved Cookie files.
- Information on how to disable Cookies in the most popular computer and mobile device browsers:
§ 7 WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS
- Restricting saving and accessing Cookie files on User's Device may cause malfunction of some of the Website functionalities.
- The Controller shall not bear any responsibility whatsoever for incorrectly operating Website functionalities if the User restricts the possibility of saving and reading Cookie files in any way.